Remove Bloat from Windows 10
This batch file can be used to remove tracking/telemetry, data collection and default apps from Windows 10.
It's a compilation of several scripts into a single batch file based on what I considered useful.
Download HERE, then remove the ".txt" extension and run as Admin.
Use at your own risk! Customize as you wish.
In case you want to put things back, here's the reverse script (remove the ".txt" extension and run as Admin).
Discuss in Forum.
- Aug-13-2015: Extended Cortana kill as removing the App is (currently) not allowed by MS.
- Aug-20-2015: Added reverse script (PutBackW10Bloat.bat).
- Sep-13-2015: Added more tweaks (Privacy settings, Windows Update).
- Nov-13-2015: Added uninstall of more apps (TH2).
- Apr-20-2015: Commented out disabling of Cortana, since this renders Start Menu items unavailable on Version 1703 (RS2).