HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Improved sensor indexing. For some addons (i.e. HWiNFOMonitor, Rainmeter) it will be required to download latest versions and reconfigure existing settings.
- Fixed changing of sensor items order via the layout tab.
- Added reading of sensor values from Aquaero (preliminary).
- Improved support of Skylake-E/EP/EX.
- Added a workaround for some crashes caused by Intel RST enterprise drivers.
- Added ability to toggle RTSS/OSD output via a user-defined hotkey.
- Improved Intel ME information.
- Enhanced information returned for ASPEED GPUs.
- Enhanced Broadwell-E/EN/EP/EX support.
- Added ability to show/hide all sensor entries of a given type (temperatures, fans, etc.)
- Added support of Giantec Semi GT34TS04 TSOD.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Added possibility to backup application- and user-specific settings.
- Added option to minimize sensors window instead of closing.
- Improved rendering of tray icons.
- Minor updates to UI functionality and hardware support.
- Added preliminary monitoring of Corsair Link devices (H80, H100, etc.). Must not be used along with other Corsair Link tools!
- Fixed rounding of some values in tray icons.
- Added reporting of GPU Memory vendor for NVIDIA GPUs (requires driver R346 or later).
- Added reporting of GPU Normalized Power for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added reporting of GPU Video Engine clock for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Enhanced support of Corsair Link, added support of PSUs.
- Fixed a rare crash when running in Debug Mode.
- Added support of Aquastream XT, MPS and PowerAdjust.
- Changed order of NVIDIA and AMD GPUs in multi-GPU systems, so that the primary GPU device is properly listed as the first one.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 and GM206 support.
- Added support for monitoring of Corsair RM PSUs.
- Download pre-release: v4.49, Build 2390
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History