HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Fixed monitoring of additional voltages on ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX.
- Added reporting of per-core CPU ratios, bus clock, HT/QPI/KTI and EDRAM clocks in sensors.
- Enabling of PCH Thermal Device is disabled by default and can be enabled via a new option.
- Added support of Atmel AT30TSE004 Thermal Sensor On DIMM.
- Added an extended method of waking up disabled dGPUs (enable via settings).
- Added new NVIDIA Maxwell GPUs.
- Fixed monitoring of slower fans on Fintek LPCs.
- Improved support of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 and GTX 980.
- Fixed displaying of degree sign in sensors for Chinese, Japanese and Korean locales.
- Fixed reporting of fan #6 speed for Nuvoton NCT679x.
- Added Drag and Drop support in sensors window as a more convenient way to change order of items or hide (drop outside).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X99 series.
- Added support of ITE IT8606E and IT8626E.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Improved sensor indexing. For some addons (i.e. HWiNFOMonitor, Rainmeter) it will be required to reconfigure existing settings.
- Fixed changing of sensor items order via the layout tab.
- Download pre-release: v4.47, Build 2333
- Added reading of sensor values from Aquaero (preliminary).
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History