HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Added ability to change text color of tray icons.
- Added ability to start sensor logging using a hot key.
- Added ability to snap sensor window to screen edges.
- Added ability to snap sensor graphs to screen edges or each other.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black.
- Added NVIDIA Maxwell: GeForce 840M, GeForce GTX 750/750 Ti.
- Reduced file/package size by 320 KB.
- Improved reporting of GPU bus when disabled by NVIDIA Optimus.
- Fixed restoring of NVIDIA Optimus disabled GPUs state after start.
- Fixed reporting of L1/L2 cache multipliers on some CPUs.
- Several minor improvements and fixes.
- Fixed a possible crash on some AMD GPUs while playing video.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M and 860M.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z87, HM87 and FM2A88 series.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Added caching of GPU I2C devices to speed-up the scan process.
- Added support of more NVIDIA GM107 and GM108 models.
- Added reporting in summary whether VT-x/AMD-V is enabled in BIOS.
- Fixed support of DDR4 SDRAM.
- Download pre-release: v4.35, Build 2140
- Summary page redesign. Per-core clocks are now in a separate window, which allows more cores to be displayed.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745.
- Added support of AMD Carrizo.
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History