HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Enhanced support of AMD Hawaii (Radeon R9 290 series).
- Added reporting of GPU Memory Utilization for AMD GCN2 family.
- Added option to disable Intel Management Engine support.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti.
- Added monitoring of disk read/write/total activity and transfer rate.
- Improved reporting of GPU clock on AMD APUs.
- Fixed reporting of GPU clock for AMD GCN2 family.
- Fixed a rare occurring crash on later AMD GPUs.
- Fixed detection of NCP4206 on nVidia GPUs.
- Added monitoring of network adapter DL/UP rate and total transfer for Windows Vista and later.
- Enhanced support of Nuvoton NCT6106D.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X79-DELUXE and RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION.
- Fixed including of disabled sections in the report file.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History