HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on additional MSI 9-series mainboards.
- Fixed restoring of sensors window position on some systems with multiple monitors.
- Fixed reporting of invalid values in graphs, tray, LCD, OSD.
- Added support of Lewisburg PCH.
- Added preliminary support of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870 and 880 (GM204).
- Sensor minimize button will minimize graphs too.
- Added ability to rename sensor units.
- Added ability to modify sensor values (constant multiply/add).
- Added support of On Semi ASP1106D.
- Fixed reporting of memory clock on Haswell-E/EN/EP/EX.
- Improved DDR4 support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X99 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X99 series.
- Patch for occasional invalid BCLK measurement.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS CROSSBLADE RANGER.
- Added AMD Radeon R9 285.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X99 series.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Fixed monitoring of additional voltages on ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX.
- Added reporting of per-core CPU ratios, bus clock, HT/QPI/KTI and EDRAM clocks in sensors.
- Enabling of PCH Thermal Device is disabled by default and can be enabled via a new option.
- Added support of Atmel AT30TSE004 Thermal Sensor On DIMM.
- Added an extended method of waking up disabled dGPUs (enable via settings).
- Added new NVIDIA Maxwell GPUs.
- Fixed monitoring of slower fans on Fintek LPCs.
- Improved support of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 and GTX 980.
- Fixed displaying of degree sign in sensors for Chinese, Japanese and Korean locales.
- Download pre-release: v4.45, Build 2323
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History