HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Added caching of GPU I2C devices to speed-up the scan process.
- Added support of more NVIDIA GM107 and GM108 models.
- Added reporting in summary whether VT-x/AMD-V is enabled in BIOS.
- Fixed support of DDR4 SDRAM.
- Summary page redesign. Per-core clocks are now in a separate window, which allows more cores to be displayed.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745.
- Added support of AMD Carrizo.
- Added patch for buggy OpenCL drivers causing crash during init.
- Added reporting whether system has booted in UEFI mode.
- Improved CPU sensor addressing on Sandy Bridge and later systems with multiple CPU sockets.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Improved support of Haswell-E/EN/EP/EX.
- Fixed identification of Crystal Well-DT.
- Enhanced Broadwell and Skylake support.
- Improved DDR4 support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI 9-Series mainboards.
- Added support of AMD Memory Profile (AMP).
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6792D LPC/HW monitor.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Z.
- Fixed putting some AMD DGPUs back into off state.
- Download pre-release: v4.37, Build 2180
- Improved identification of AMD Hudson/Bolton FCH models.
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History