VR VOUT not displayed on z690 Aorus Elite

Saydji

Hello I just noticed that the whole renesas sensors are missing. Im not getting readings on VR VOUT and VR VIN. How can i get these values? thanks in advance.

Did these sensors disappear with new HWiNFO version, were they available before?
Try the latest Beta version 8.01

They were never appearing on my new build but on my aorus z390 aorus i used to have it. what made me suspicious is last buildzoid video (
) where you can clearly see that he has these sensors. But in my case i never had them on this aorus board. And I´m up to date with HWinfo :) thanks a lot for your help!

It doesnt tell me how to create a debug file, it only tells me what i should take into consideration while generating one. i tried looking by myself im only able to log in sensor values in csv file

No, that's the Report File.
But I can see that your board uses a different VRM - OnSemi. These controllers are different and limited support is expected in the next HWiNFO build.

Thanks for the feedback! do you have any visibility about the release of this version that will support my VRM? :)

Probably this week. But a Debug File from the latest Beta version 8.01 would still be helpful.

Back