HWiNFO v7.62 released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO v7.62 available.

Changes:
  • Added AMD Radeon RX 7900 GRE.
  • Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 and SCAR 17 and some other notebook series.
  • Added reporting of more BIOS options on GIGABYTE X670 series.
  • Improved CPU Package Power monitoring on AMD Cezanne and later APUs.
  • Improved support of AMD Phoenix and Strix.
  • GUI improvements and fixes.
  • Fixed a possible crash of Memory Timings window when no SPD is found.
  • Enhanced support of Intel Lunar Lake.
  • Added monitoring of GIGABYTE GP-AORUS WATERFORCE AIOs.
  • Added AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT and 7800 XT.
  • Added monitoring of NVMe drive available spare capacity.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on BIOSTAR Z790 VALKYRIE.
  • Added monitoring of GPU Shader Clock Frequency Limit on Navi3x.

Hi Martin! When you added the ROG Strix SCAR 15 and 17, do you know if you also added the ROG Strix G16 (model G614JV to be specific)? I am able to access every other sensor, but no fans are showing at all. I know the fans can be monitored because the ASUS apps and g-helper show the RPMs for all 3 fans just fine. Just looking for any possible reason and this changelog caught my eye. Thanks for any info you may have!

Hi Martin! When you added the ROG Strix SCAR 15 and 17, do you know if you also added the ROG Strix G16 (model G614JV to be specific)? I am able to access every other sensor, but no fans are showing at all. I know the fans can be monitored because the ASUS apps and g-helper show the RPMs for all 3 fans just fine. Just looking for any possible reason and this changelog caught my eye. Thanks for any info you may have!

No, the G614JV wasn't added.
If you want me to check that model, please download the following tool: www.hwinfo.com/files/FirmwareTablesView.exe.zip
Unpack it and run. Then select the "DSDT" item in the table and right-click to Export to Binary File. After saving, please attach the file here or send to me. Also the HWiNFO Report File will be useful.

Thanks so much for the quick response. Please see requested files attached.

Attachments

• g614jv.zip
    109.4 KB · Views: 1
Back