Hwinfo Freez in calculation bus

Kris85

hwinfo during analysis, bus calculation, no response and I can't turn it off with any shortcuts or in the task manager, only reset the PC. Has anyone had a similar problem? I'd like to point out that I tried to disconnect the Xbox 360 controller, etc.

I'll need to see the HWiNFO Debug File to determine what's going on.
I Understand how the program is supposed to create it since the program does not run and is freshly installed, unless I'm wrong, sorry I'm a noob in this matter :(
Right away say, it is neither in the main directory or in the username

I don't know if it's just this file

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    563 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
There's something weird going on with your USB devices, most likely the Razer Megalodon.
Trying to enumerate them returns several errors and then seems to hang.

There's something weird going on with your USB devices, most likely the Razer Megalodon.
Trying to enumerate them returns several errors and then seems to hang.
I see :\
So it turns out that I have to remember to unplug the Megalodon every time, there have always been problems with these headphones :(

That's probably not it, I uninstalled the drivers etc and now it stops at ata earlier, hmm

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    527.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The second debug data you attached indicates a hang during Namtai Wbuzz scan.
Perhaps the problem is rather in USB Host/Hub to which these devices are connected.

The second debug data you attached indicates a hang during Namtai Wbuzz scan.
Perhaps the problem is rather in USB Host/Hub to which these devices are connected.
I see. Damn, if it weren't for the fact that when the program freezes, I have to reset my PC because all the shortcuts and task manager don't work and they don't close the program, I would play with unplugging and connecting each device if it was possible to force the program to close like that ;(

It's a pity because it's not an ordinary cheap hub, sadly
Well, if I knew what program I could use to open this file, debug + how to read it, I wouldn't bother and I would calmly disconnect and connect everything one by one.

Edit:
Strange thing, I disconnected the entire hub and connected it again, except that I turned off each device (hub with switches) and turned on each device + program one by one.
Almost all devices do not suspend the program, even Buzz, etc., until I connect Megalodon, then even if I disconnect it, other devices cause problems until I disconnect the hub and connect it, so it turns out what was said first. Megalodon causes havoc rrrrrrrr:mad::mad:

Edit edit
It is served after
x when I run the program, it crashed again, this time on the sound card, strangely enough, when I disconnect the hub, the program starts, so I don't know, the hub mixes but only in this program it's sad

Last edited:
Back